4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
55. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
66. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
77. That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
88. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
99. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
1010. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Click here for the way of salvation